Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I've Been Loving: Palazzo Pants♥

My aunt came for a visit the other week, and when we were ready to go off to church I couldn't help but instantly fall in love with her flowy printed pants. I'd never seen anything as amazing in my life. If you are someone who is as in love with slimming pieces like these, just, get excited friends, because today I'm going to talk a little bit about what they are, how to style, and where to buy. (Links at the bottom.)



Here I show you Palazzo pants in all of their glory. Notice how slimming and chic these suckers are? No to mention the most comfortable things in the world. You literally feel like your wearing no pants. Not to be awkward or anything . . . 

                                                                       HOW TO STYLE.



When you buy a printed version, it really makes styling quite easy. Like pictured above, all this gal does is add a simple white tank and pair of lack sandles and it looks simply adorable, no?



This one is a bit more on the hippie side of things, but yet still has a touch of feminine and still very chic at the same time.



Lastly I simply love this lovely ladies 5 ideas on how to style. I thought you guys might too.

                                                     WHERE TO BUY SOME OF MY FAVORITES. 


$21.95, Amazon.com.
$36.95, Amazon.com.
$26.90, Windsor.com.
$26.90, Windsor.com.

                                                            LINKS ON WHERE TO BUY.


Black Palazzo Pants, Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQ3DGEQ/ref=col_PCxNsaTC8c-9OThScVwX0VZFA
Black & White Chevron Printed, Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Pinkclubwear-Black-Chevron-Stretch-Pants-Black-2X/dp/B00DP6GOCE/ref=sr_1_42?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1375742464&sr=1-42&keywords=palazzo+pants
Black & White Printed, Windsor:
http://www.windsorstore.com/Black-Ivory-Chevron-Tribal-Palazzo-Pants/p/172595
Black & Grey Printed, Windsor:
http://www.windsorstore.com/Black-Ivory-Chevron-Palazzo-Pants/p/172196

What do you guys think of Palazzo Pants? Would you wear?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

5 comments:

  1. I love palazzo pants! They are incredibly comfy and super stylish!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I'm loving the palazzo pants. Very cool. Hey Mak! I've nominated you for an award. Please visit my blog and check it out.

    Thank you,

    Vashti
    http://vashtiqvega.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mak.. I MISS YOU..! ! ! I truly cannot enjoy what little blogging I have been doing without my buddy :( I hope everything is okay.. I have Carpal Tunnel! Ouch and eww my hand is numb from blogging! But who cares cause I am concerned about you now.. Please if you see this let me know you are okay.. I f you can. You are in my thoughts no matter what it is and keep your head up :) talk to you soon I hope . Let me know if you just need to vent .. bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. il love to wear palazzo pants I make my own out of quilt blocks

    ReplyDelete