Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ramones & Boat Shoes.

So as you may have noticed, I have now decided to label my outfits instead of put in the date. A lot of bloggers do this and although I'm not one for following trends, I do think it's a wonderful idea.

For this outfit, I opted for something casual and comfortable, since this was the first day of my road trip to California. I love wearing band T's, especially from vintage bands like Ramones.

What do you think? 


Ramones Shirt - Khols
Cropped Pants - Khols
Blue Boat Shoes - Payless

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. This is the kinda of look I am in just about everyday.. I just really like it on anyone I see that rocks the jeans - T - and canvas shoes.. and of course even better to have an awesome band on your chest .. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Leslie!! I do this a lot as well. And heck yes! Haha. ^_-

      I'm really glad you liked it!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. It is all about being comfortable on a road trip and you look just that. You look nice and i love how the blue sneakers with it. Pretty.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very, very true Busola. Thank you so much, really glad you liked it! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I'm a pretty big fan of the Ramones. Not as much as my girlfriend's friend is, though. She has original concert Tee's from her father. They showed me when I was over last time and my jaw literally dropped.

    But you're rocking it pretty good there. Like Leslie said, it's an everyday look. But it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My gosh! That's INSANE. O_O How cool! I do love the fact that they were a huge part in musics history, I think that alone is a good enough reason to love them, that and the fact that their freaking awesome. Haha. :D

      -Mak

      Delete