Monday, June 17, 2013

Pink Maxi & Stray Hairs.

Ah yes. Outfit of the days gone wrong. They happen to us all. I figured heck with it, I'm still going to post this one even if I look like I have a sprout coming out of my bun. Who cares if I look like a who? Hahahaaa. Anyways the wind was full speed in Hunington Beach while I was in California, which led to my hair being absolutely unmanageable. I hope you all will look past this silly sprout, and like my outfit despite of it. I had a lot of fun wearing this one, I love mixing bright colors together.



Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

7 comments:

  1. Still very beautiful babe, nice dress and nice shot. I had a feeling you left to Cali hehe. I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you did?! That's awesome!!! ^_- I wish you were there with me! That would have been SICK. <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Love it! Wrong??? Mak this dress looks gorgeous on you and you wear it well!Thanks for sharing

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D Thanks girl! That's so sweet! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Oh by the way, i have a giveaway on my blog! Just a little something for my readers and followers. Check it out whenever you have a minute. Thanks!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh tell me about it, I just hate those windhy days.. but let me tell you, I actually love your hair like that with this outfit:) It looks so Summery in combination with bright colours and the sea:) Love the dress :)x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uggg I know right!! So annoying haha. :( And aww..thank you! I'm really glad you liked it!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete