Sunday, June 16, 2013

Marilyn Manson.

To hear the words "You look like Mayilyn Manson" escape my mothers mouth, that, that will never be forgiven. Thanks mom. Haha. Just as an FIY, I do not promote his music whatsoever, so I hope this doesn't give you guys a crazy idea that I actually listen to him. He may be the nicest person in the world, but I simply don't support what he sings. Although he does seem like a cool dude and I would love to meet him. Anyways, I wore a nude lipstick during the day, and darkened it up with this deep red lip color for the evening, when I went to see Cheap Trick & Pat Benetar preform. 

What do you think of my look?



Undershirt - Khols
Vest - Retail
Jeans - From Ross, Ripped By Me
Combat Boots - Target

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Girl you look BAD AS*! And the hair just makes this look on you.. I Have always wanted my hair to look like this.. gorgeous! I like the sound of Marilyn Manson music but I do not believe at all what he believes in and sings about. So I agree with you chic.. I love the boots too.. and the jeans.. and the shirt and bag and makeup. Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaaa thank you!! Your making me blush, like literally. Ha! Well my friend, I crimped it if your curious! You SO should, I know it would look amazing on you. <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Great look Mak and that hair :) You look very comfy and dressed for a fun time. Very nice. Thanks for the beautiful comment you left on my post by the way. Missed you on the blogshpere for a minute. Nice to have you back. How was LA?

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you friend! And of course your welcome! I always love reading your blog and letting me know your thoughts.

      LA was AWESOME! Lots of weird people, but I guess that's what makes the experience huh? Haha. It was a lovely time! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Deepali! That's so sweet of you <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I just love this outfit of yours:) It's so youuuu!x Those jeans are gorgeous.. and your hair looks amazing :) The lipstick makes it look so different:) well done!x
    Hope you had an amazing time x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful!! That's so sweet of you <3 And I really did, I simply love California. :D

      -Mak

      Delete