Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I've Been Loving: "Miss Me" Jeans♥

Hi all, firstly I wanted to tell you that I am uploading my vlogs from California, the first and almost the second are up now and I'd love to hear your thoughts. You can find them here at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112155444243984068115/videos

I work in retail, for those who are curious. We get in a lot of high end things and lately I've been noticing a lot of "Miss Me" jeans. My gosh, their so freaking stunning. If your willing to pay extra, I would totally recommend doing so. Anyways today I'm going to show you some of my favorites and also, where you can purchase these beauties.



One of the things I love about Miss Me jeans is their color. I really like jeans that have some sort of bleached look in certain parts of the leg, like the pair shown above.



This brand is all about the amazing butt pockets. Heck yes.







Now that I've shown you some of their jeans, tell me, what do YOU think of them?

Where to buy: 
-Macy's
-Dillards 
-Buckle

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment