Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BACK IN BLACK.


Today was very rainy. I decided to dress in darker colors, even though my skin is quite pale, dressing in black is one of my favorite things to do. I wore this Rolling Stones band T that I really fell in love with when I saw it. I decided not to dress in all black, so to mix it up I wore my grey jeans and dark brown combat boots. Since this outfit is quite dark, I decided to title it "Back in black." Also it was to let you guys in on one of my favorite songs. Make sure and look it up, it's by the amazing AC/DC. What do you think of my look? 

Where I Got Everything: 
Rolling Stones Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Garage Sale
Boots: Target
Rings: Claires 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found those rings at Claires! I hope they have an online store! Back in Black is a fav of mine too. You are rocking SO many of my favorite things... BLACK, SNAKE, CROSS, ROCK T and jeans, military style BOOTS (all I will wear with jeans).. and the red lips and nails are PERFECT. You look awesome ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do actually!!! I hope their on there..That'd be awesome!! Oh how love Claires, I think they have some of the best jewelry out there! We are SO alike, those are some of my favorite things too haha xD Girl I seriously love you. :)

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ker! I love them too. ;D

      -Mak

      Delete