Sunday, May 12, 2013

Outfit Of The Day + Mothers Day♥



Shades: Vanity
Shirt: Thrifted
Scarf: Amazon
Jeans: Kohls
Wedges: Target
Purse: Target

Hi all! So you may be wondering, what happened to the terrible quality of her old camera? Well my friends, I am now using a new one. Thankfully. One more use of that thing and I think I might have gone insane. Anyways since it was mothers day, I decided to show you my mom! I can't even tell you how much I love her. She's not only the best mom in the world, but the best friend as well. We went to brunch so I thought I'd put a picture of my food there, since it was probably the best and most high end buffet I've ever been to, and trust me, I've been to many. Anyways I also wanted to show you all my new sunglasses.Their quite neon so I was instantly attracted to them. Do you like them? Also make sure and let me know what you think of my outfit! 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :)

    http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The resemblance between you and your mother is obvious :)
    Neon is not my thing, but the sunnies definitely look good on you!

    xo

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've been told that a lot! And thank you so much :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a fab day, you both look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Chrissy! That's so kind! :)

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Awww, so glad you had a nice day with your mom! :) You look so much alike! :) The food looks goooood and the the sunnies are amazing! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Melissa!! Yes we've been told that a lot, haha! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Awesome blog. We should follow each other by bloglovin and gfc let me know thx.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete