Sunday, May 5, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 5/5/2013♥



Where I Got Everything:
Glasses: Target
Shirt: Target
Skirt: Garage Sale
Shoes: Thrifted (I bought them yesterday!)

Hey everyone, how are we today? So today I went to church and thought I'd make an outfit of the day for you all. Also not that the last picture is of me and my little brother. He wanted to be in my post, haha. The picture of him actually looks quite creepy, so excuse that. I swear he really doesn't look that way in real life.... xD Anyways I didn't wear anything super dressy, but it was finally warm enough to wear a skirt today, so that was exiting. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always please let me know you're thoughts!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

11 comments:

  1. you and your brother are so cute :) the skirt is so adorable. Why don´t you try to put on a belt or something like that ... it would give you a more edgy look :)

    how was church btw?

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. And I actually was going to but was running late so I just went with what I had on. Church was awesome! I sat with a few of my friends so it was nice. The message was also very good! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I tried to translate it but it didn't work :( Thanks for reading by the way!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Hi thanks for visit my blog!
    if you want we can follow us!
    i follow you.
    kisses!
    perfect look! Comfy and chic!
    http://anoitemeiga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you're kind comment! I just subscribed to you're blog - I absolutely love it.

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit, Mak! It's very Spring-ish! :) and it's so sweet that you put your brother in your post :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! How kind! And yeah, that little guy would have been crushed if I didn't..Haha.

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Sweet you and your brother! :)
    I am going to say something, don't be upset with me okay?
    You should photograph with a different coloured background. No white on white, green on green, black on black, for example. Your outfit would transcend some much more with a different colour (from your clothes) on the background.
    Don't be mad at me, please.
    Cute spring outfit! :)

    xo

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, I LIKE helpful criticism! Thank you! I will keep that in mind. It was a really last minute photo shoot haha. :D Thanks for the tip!

      -Mak

      Delete