Friday, May 17, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 5/16/2013 (Fashion Show Edition)♥


And now here's some pictures of my beautiful grandma and mom, also some other things related to the fashion show.




What I Wore:
Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Payless

I really wanted to put my moms outfit in here too, as I absolutely loved it. We didn't even plan on wearing the same color when it comes to dresses, but as they say, like mother like daughter. ;) I apologize for the terrible quality of my camera, I really wanted to use the other one but my dad took it with him accidentally. I was really bummed because the shots make me look AWFUL. I swear guys, I actually don't look like this. If you want to see a (Terrible qualitied) video of a little bit of the show, I'll put it below.


video

I absolutely love attending this one. I love the fact that they showcase women of all shapes and sizes, also different ages and lifestyles. It makes me so happy to know that even though it's rare, they still make those kinds of shows.

What do YOU think of my outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

14 comments:

  1. I love your dress! You are gorgeous c:
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks Elena :D Hate the pictures, but I love the dress too! Haha! :D Thanks for stopping by <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful family, Mak! Also, cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Samantha! I love them to death! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Great dress :)

    http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some good genes to look out for you when you start heading into the mature years.Lucky girl. You guys look beautiful ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww, thanks Leslie. You're so kind <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. You and your family are some beautiful people. From the inside and outside :)

    Be sure to check your dresser after I went to visit you because that dress is amazing.

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Daniela, that is SO sweet. And hahaha I will make sure to hide it under lock and key. ;D

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. You look amazing Mak:) Love your dress and the colour looks absolutely amazing on you:)xx <3
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks beautiful!! That's so kind of you to say! <3

      -Mak

      Delete