Friday, May 10, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 5/10/2013♥


Dress: Ross
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: A Gift

Hey everyone, how are we today? So I was talking to +Lina Dinh from "Love Between The Racks" and she was telling me that I should do more outfit of the days. It kind of hit me then that I really had been slacking in that department! So, I am going to try to do them as often as I can from now on. I have been CRAZY busy..I know that's a silly excuse..And I apologize. Anyways this was my outfit yesterday, I had an interview. I wanted to try something dressy and classy but still add my own edge to it, so I added the animal printed scarf. It also synched in my waist which I really wanted because the dress alone is very unflattering on my body type. Also it's funny to look back on these pictures..I kind of look like I'm about to meet the grim reaper, no? It was right before the interview so please excuse that, I was quite nervous!

Anyways, I got hired for the job! It will be at a high end retail place I love to shop at. I was very happy, a big thank you to all who gave me words of encouragement and support, I really do love you all.

What do you think of my outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

16 comments:

  1. Again Congrats Mak... and the outfit is super cute :)

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you darling, your the best!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Congratulations my dear, I'm very happy for you. Now it's my turn to land a job =(
    Great choice of outfit for the interview & love your hair. Keep it up ;)

    xoxo,
    www.linadinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And giiirl, I bet you could land any job you apply to! You're one of the kindest people I know. Good luck in you're search my friend!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. your hair is amazing girl! :-)
    Could you possibly check out my blog and maybe we could follow eachother? oxo
    http://meganmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, of course I'll follow you. :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Oh, you look so lovely! Congrats on the job! I need to land one myself, cos tutoring it's not going to cut it anymore, especially now since summer break is just around the corner. Oops, I'm ranting, sorry! :)
    Your hair looks amazing!!

    xo

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!! And oh, no problem. I completely understand and hope you find one soon!

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you kindly Michelle! I'm really glad! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. I love everything on the look
    your hair is supa!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    wanna follow each other?
    let me know if you do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  8. Ohh congratulations Mak:) I was sure you'll get it:) I love the outfit you chose:) Elegant and classy but still you.. and as for your hair, you already know that I just love them x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I actually did end up getting it! <3

      -Mak

      Delete