Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (Third Set of Competition Pictures)♥



Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Target
Shoes: Local Retail Store

Hey everyone, how was you're weekend? Mine was a bit emotional - that's the only way I can describe it. Can you say yay for stress? So in this post I wore a bright orange button up top, black pants, and brown booties. It's something I normally wouldn't pair together, but I wanted to try something new, even if it didn't work out as well as I'd want it to. Anyways thanks for reading, and as always make sure to let me know you're thoughts!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Orange colour looks great on you! You should be wearing it more often:) I really like the combination, all the attention goes to the bright orange shirt:)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Steph, that's funny you say that because SO many people have told me that over the years! I'm usually not a fan of the color, but I am going to try to add more of it to my wardrobe! Thanks for you're comment, you're amazing! <3

      -Mak

      Delete