Sunday, April 28, 2013

Outfit Of The Day (Second Set Of Competition Pictures)♥


Hey everyone, how are we today? So on this set of photo's for the competition I went a bit more vintage casual. I really love mint green. I think it's a lovely color for spring and let me tell you, it makes you look a lot tanner than you really are. Can you say heck yes? For people as fair as I, when you find colors that make you even the slightest bit tanner, it's as though a choir of angels is singing Hallelujah. (And there's Mak's random and super weird quote of the day . . . ) Anyways I hope you like it and as always, feel free to leave me a comment on you're thoughts and thanks for reading.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Shirt: Thrifted
Cropped Pants: Garage Sale
Metallic Flats: Payless

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit and I really like mint green too, it's one of my favorite colours and really works now that I'm a red-head!!! :) And I loved your random quote, haha! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Melissa! How kind! And you like that? I worked very hard on it, as you can tell. ;P Thanks for reading!

      -Mak

      Delete