Saturday, April 6, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 4/5/2013

  
Hey everyone, how are we today? So yesterday I was planning on doing an outfit of the day with a maxi dress I've been wanting to wear. But as nature would have it, it started raining like an hour before I was going to go out. So, I settled for this. Hopefully it will be sunny soon so I can do a more "Spring" like one, but for now, what do you think of my outfit?

Where I Got Everything:
Shirt: Can't Remember
Undershirt: Kohls
Bracelet: Forever 21
Pants: Target
Shoes: Payless
Umbrella: Gift From My Grandmother

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. you look good :) i do love the umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! It's nice to hear comments like yours because I never think I look good! Thanks again! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit, but I really LOVE your Coca-Cola umbrella!! Where can I find one??

    Just stopping by to say hello, I hope we can follow each other, I'm on Google Plus, GFC and Bloglovin.

    Please check out our full Scarves and Jewelry Collection. www.mickylondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry - I don't know where she got it! :O I can ask for you! And awesome. Just added you, if you'd like to follow me back! :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! <3

    Just followed you on Google GFC and Google Plus.

    ReplyDelete