Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 4/14/2013♥

Hey everyone - How are we today? So I did an outfit of the day for you all since I got a new dress this week and I wanted to see how it looked. I liked it when I saw it because it's black which is one of my favorite colors, and then right when you think it's done BAMMM! An 80's styled print on the bottom! Maybe it's just me, but I simply love finding unique pieces such as this. Anyways I hope you like this lil' outfit - And as always please let me know you're thoughts.



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Macy's 
Shoes: Ross
Purse: Target

What do you think of my outfit? Leave me a comment!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. aww love this dress! You look adorable Mak! <3

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MiMi! That's so sweet of you to say! :D

      Delete
  2. Like the dress and the design at the bottom makes it so much better.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty dress! And you're right, so much more interesting than always wearing plain black ones ^.^ And about your dungarees comment on my blog... You should try a pair on, or if you're unsure about the ones with the shorts then try on all the dungaree-dresses that are flying about :) You never know until you try :P

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tyra! And Yes, I Agree! I Think I Will. Thanks For The Advice!! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I hope you'll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I'll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

    Terry

    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY! Okay, I'm not even kidding you when I say this, one of my goals while blogging was to be featured in one of you're posts, haha! :D Thank you so much Terry!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete