Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Favorite Things This Week♥

My Favorite's This Week (2)


Old Navy fitted shirt
oldnavy.gap.com


Suede shoes
storenvy.com


Lace booties
amazon.com


Bracelet jewelry
$15 - newlook.com


Cross bracelet
storenvy.com


Witchery round sunglasses
$73 - witchery.com.au


Eo
target.com


Nivea
$4.52 - nelly.com



Gooood morning everyone! How are you all? So it's that time of the week where I post my favorite things, for, well, this week. I have a bunch of things and products that I either own or just love to look at. (How creepy did I make that sound...) Anyways yeah, I hope you enjoy! :D

Rolling Stones Shirt:
I really like old rock music, and I especially love how some designers incorporate that into their T-shirts and tanks. It's right up my alley, as well as the Stones, who are one of my favorite bands.   

Suade Shoes:
Okay. There isn't one thing I don't like about these. Their edgy to the max, and I just love them.

Lace Booties: 
When I saw these I believe my heart skipped a beat. This obviously states that I'm really lonely to be in love with a pair of shoes. But that's okay. Yay for the single life, baby. ;)

The Bracelets:
Just some other edgy pieces I'd wear, their very versatile which I like. 

Round Glasses:
I like these glasses because their feminine and retro. They would also work with a lot of outfits. How adorable are they?

EOS Lip Balm:
This is my favorite one of the kinds they have available, to me it reminds me of summer!

Nivea Creme Tin:
This is a fantastic moisturizer. I stumbled across it randomly at Target and it was so cheap, I thought I'd give it a try. Anyways it really worked out - It's also a great lip balm and lotion!

What Are You're Favorites This Week?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment