Saturday, March 30, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/30/2013 (Feat. Liz Again!)


Hey lovely people, how are we today? So I'm posting this tonight because I'll be gone all day tomorrow for Easter (Visiting family), and so I won't be around to blog. Anyways, me and Liz decided to do another outfit of the day today because we had a sleepover (Never too old for those,) and the weather was just lovely. So this is what came out of it. Spring inspired outfits. I really tried to go along with the whole Spring/Easter theme by wearing lots of pastel colors. What are you're thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

My Outfit:
Sunglasses: Target
Scarf: Target (I think)
Yellow Tank: Kohls
Skirt: Ross
Combat Boots: Target
Nail Polish: NYC "Tudor City Teal" 

Liz's Outfit: 
Sunglasses: A Boutique In Arizona 
Shirt: (She's pretty sure it's from) Kohls 
Shorts: She Can't Remember
Necklace: Kohls
Shoes: Payless 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! I'm following you :)
    Follow me back http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, I just followed you back! :)

      Have a fantastic day,

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Hi dear!! I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it!! Would you ike to follow each other? It would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed you - You are more than welcome to follow me back if you like my blog!

      Have a great day,

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and just followed you! I'm intereted in fashion and will post some later :). check my blog too if you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna-

      Firstly thank you for subscribing! It means the world to me that you like my blog so much!

      I love yours as well. It made me smile, I absolutely love the way you write and word things! I just added you on Google plus!

      Have a great day!

      -Mak

      Delete