Friday, March 29, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/29/2013 (Featuring Liz!)


Hey everyone - How are we today? So today I did an outfit of the day with my best friend Liz from lifesinspiredmoments. We attended a wedding and I ended up changing - But this was my first thought on what I'd wear. What do you think of our outfits? I hope you'll check out her blog, she's a beautiful person and I'm certain you'll love her! ;D Anyways leave me a comment on you're thoughts, and as always, we'll see ya next time.

My Outfit:
Dress: Ross
Shoes: Ross
Purse: A Gift From My Lovely Aunt

Liz's Outfit:
Dress: Maurices
Sweater: Kohls 
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Kohls

Check out Liz:
http://lifesinspiredmoments.blogspot.com/

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!x Love your dress:) Fifth picture is my favourite, you both look so happy:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks Steph! <3 It's always a bit embarrassing putting ones like that up - So it's nice to know that you enjoy them! ;D

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete