Friday, March 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/22/1013♥


Hat- Clairs
Shirt- Goodwill + I sort of put a DIY twist on it by adding "I worked on the doc's with Tommy when the union went on strike. It's been tough. I'm just sayin'.
Brown Leather Jacket- Ross 
Pants- Ross (Ripped by me ha)
Shoes- Dazzle

Hey everyone! How are we today? I did this outfit of the day because (1) I haven't done one in a while and (2) I'm entering a fashion competition today. And I'm so sorry for posting late, I ran a bunch of errands and had to go to the dentist (Yayyy).

What Do YOU Think Of My Outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Love it ! The ripped jeans are awesome ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit sweety:) Love your jeans, great job:) Wish I had your hair!xx
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Stephanie!! <3 You're so kind!

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!!! I love the outfit you chose!!! I also love the pics!!! As always you have outdone me in the photogenic department!!!:-D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! <3 And no way girl - You look stunning in photo's! :D

      -Mak

      Delete