Saturday, March 9, 2013

OOTD 3/9/2013

So today I thought I'd give you guys a quick outfit of the day! Today I just was hanging out at home and then went shopping. I hope you enjoy it and remember to leave me a comment if you have any suggestions for blog posts.



This loose flowy shirt I bought at Ross. In the back it has a lot of beautiful detailing but for some reason, I couldn't capture the picture correctly.



My tribal necklace was a gift given to me by my amazing grandmother. When living on a reservation, she made this. I absolutely love it. 



                        My Nail Polish is "Pink Promenade Creme" By NYC.


                            I forgot where I got my jeans! *Oops*



    My gold flats I bought from Payless. I must admit, I'm sort of obsessed with them. 

So how is your weekend going so far my beautiful freaks? Let me know in the comment section below. Also subscribe to my blog to make me smile!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment