Saturday, February 23, 2013

What To Wear: Spring Fashion 2013

Spring, Spring, Spring! Just the word puts a smile on my face. Anyone else exited? At this point my lovely fashionistas are probably looking into style tips for this upcoming season. Girl, I gotcha covered. Some ideas and trends are listed below. So read on! And keep checking back for most posts on Spring fashion!

According to Vogue, (An amazing fashion source by the way,) printed pieces are going to become very popular this coming Spring and Summer. (Pictures Below)



Also grunge style is becoming increasingly popular lately. (Kurt Cobain, anyone?) With it's casual coolness the wave of Grunge music in the 90's brought a new wave of style and fashion. It's one of my favorite types of clothing and is very versatile. (Pictures Below)


And there you have it my beautiful freaks, hopefully this helped you decide on your spring wardrobe. As I said earlier, I'll keep posting ideas and tips on this subject as often as I can, so keep checking back, and please subscribe!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

No comments:

Post a Comment